M35 Integra Cherry Phone From Cherry Mobile Review

Posted by busybuddy | Posted in , | Posted on 2:01 AM

Cherry mobile in introduced one of their best cherry phone unit called M35 Integra. And certified Cherry phones carries an integrated media features. It has MP3 and MP4 player. It also have a 2.0 megapixel camera.


At first when I saw the Cherry Mobile logo, I thought it's a telephone company or another cell phone company from either Cherry Mobile UK or from Cherry Mobile Singapore. But then when I saw that the endorser is cherry phone is John Lloyd Cruz, it took my attention. The first thing I did was go to the Internet and Google it to see this new mobile cell phone player in the country. I was surprised that it was a Filipino owned company named Cosmic Technologies. The first handset that got my attention was the M35 Integra cherry phone.

What are the best features of M35 Integra cherry phone from Cherry Mobile?

What a love with this M35 Cherry phone unit is it has a
dual band feature with 900/1800 MHz. It has a TFT screen with 256K colors with dimensions of 176x220 pixels, 2.inches. It has polyphonic sounds, MP3, WAV, and AMR compatibility. You might be thinking, how about storage? Well, it has an expandable slot of 2 GB micro SD.

One thing that makes me fond on it is the M35 cherry phone TV feature. The M35's TV feature is so amazing that when I tried it, the pictures are so vivid and clear. I did not even try to use the built-in antenna. While I haven't tried it yet with some other places, probably it might vary on different places. I tried it to watch Pacquiao and Cotto fight. Sadly my batteries run out soon because of too many commercials, that the 12 round bout lasted for 2 1/2 hours on TV. To be fair, the technology of M35 Integra cherry phone from Cherry mobile is much better compared to China phones. By the way, the TV screen pass a motion sensor. So if you want to watch, you can position your cell phone side up and you get pictures similar to a wide TV screen.

Cherry Phone M35 Integra for Students?

What if you are a student? M35 Integra cherry phone is  totally cool for students. Students love the integrated media features of Cherry phones. This is also great if you are bored on traffic border order you don't have anything to do on all. You can cheer up yourself with its FM radio feature. The FM radio application automatically detects radio stations. Cherry phones are very affordable for students.

If you are driving, you can use the M35 Integra - cherry phone's built in hands-free feature. If you need a calculator, organizer and screen shot capture then you can rely on M35 Integra Cherry Phone . It has a cool feature of call background sound changer.  I think of a use of this tool, let's say I'm already late and my friends are asking me or am I now, so I tell them I'm already on my way, turn on my call background of a busy street, and they will think the I'm about to arrive.

M35 Integra cherry phone certainly has its own limitations. But with the  price, I would be willing to pay more than its selling price. The good thing is, it's Filipino owned, so I wouldn't have a problem with after sales. It's called M35 Integra because it's integrated. Obvious... cheers!

So here are the list of M35 Integra cherry phone features from Cherry mobile:

General:
Dualband 900/ 1800 MHz

Dimensions
106.5 x 46.6 x 12 mm

Weight
84g

Display Type
TFT, 256K colors

Size
176 x 220 pixels, 2.2 inches

Ring tones
Polyphonic, MP3, WAV, AMR

Vibration
Yes

Phonebook entry
500 entries

Card Slot
microSD (TransFlash) upto 2GB

GPRS
Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps

Edge Technology
No

Bluetooth
Yes, v2.0 with A2DP

Infrared port
No

Messaging
Yes w/ mass storage and webcam function.

SMS, MMS
Web browser

WAP 2.0

Camera
2.0 MP with 4x zoom, video

Cool Features

 -DUAL ACTIVE SIM/ STK
-TV Function ( free-to-air)
- 3GP/MP4 Video Recorder (Unlimited) & Player
 -MP3 player
 -FM Radio with RDS
 -Dual STK menu
 -Motion sensor w/ shake application
 -Metallic Finish
- Built-in hands free
- Calculator
- Organizer
 -Call background sound changer
 -Plug and Play
 -Screen shot capture
 -Battery saver profile
 -800mAh
Up to 200 h
Up to 5 h

You might buy a cherry phone here:

Comments (0)

Post a Comment